2+1 Year Warranty
2+1 Year product warranty
From the day your Redsbaby pram and pushchair is dispatched from our warehouse, you will enjoy the confidence of our standard 2-Year Warranty. To enjoy an extra 1-year warranty, simply log into your account within the first 3 months of your pram being dispatched and complete the short survey. This warranty is offered in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
Our products have been designed to withstand the ins and outs of daily life with your growing family. When your warranty expires, we pride ourselves on being there to support you in every way we can with our comprehensive spare parts range and authorised pram repair network.
What is covered under your 2+1 Year Warranty:
- All manufacturing faults relating to chassis/frame, wheels and adaptors;
- All manufacturing faults relations to the 5-point harness buckle, padding, strapping and assembly; and
- All manufacturing faults on all soft good seams, bindings and zippers.
The following are not covered by our 2+1 Year Warranty:
- Failure or defects resulting from improper care or use;
- Normal wear and tear including scratches to the pram/pushchair frame;
- Scuffs and tears to pram/pushchair leatherette handle and bumper bars;
- Products purchased second-hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Fading or discolouration of fabrics and materials due to cleaning and/or excessive sun exposure;
- Faulty or incorrect assembly of the products by you;
- Installation of a part or accessory not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Redsbaby;
- Any modification or alteration not conducted or authorised by Redsbaby;
- Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance;
- Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect;
- Damage to handle bar grips or fabrics because of normal handling and daily use;
- Airline/transport damage: check your Redsbaby product carefully after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and if required, submit your claim directly to your travel insurer/ airline;
- Consumer dissatisfaction with the Product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style (beyond the 30-day Trial Period);
- If the serial number has been damaged or removed from the pushchair; and
- When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Your product warranty is currently only valid in the country of purchase.
This warranty does not apply where the product is acquired for rental, hire or other commercial purposes. For a claim to be valid, it must be made within the warranty period and must be made by the original purchaser (warranties are non-transferable).
Please ensure you follow the assembly instructions, which can be found in the instruction manuals.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions surrounding our warranty which can be found under "9.3 2 + 1 YEAR WARRANTY". If you have any questions,please contact us at email@example.com.
[You can view our assembly videos for our range on our Redsbaby Global YouTube channel. For more information on our 2 + 1 Year Warranty, please read our Terms and Conditions. ]
How to make a warranty claim
To make a warranty claim, please go to the Support Centre at Redsbaby.co.uk and enter your claim via the Warranty Form. You can also find the Warranty Form by searching “Warranty Form” in the search bar. Please complete all fields of the Warranty Form and provide a detailed description of the warranty defect plus photographs and / or videos. You will be required to enter the batch number of your pram, which is printed on a sticker that is located on:
- Pushchair: crossbar between the rear wheels on the chassis
- Carrycot: base of the carrycot
- Second seat: frame underneath the seat
We will respond to your warranty claim within seven (7) business days and, depending on the nature of the warranty claim, arrange the:
- supply of a replacement/ spare part; or
- repair of your pram at an authorised repairer.
Replacement/ spare parts
For some warranty claims, we can send you a replacement part. Redsbaby will cover the cost of shipping* and the replacement part when the claim is made inside the warranty period.
Our affiliate pram and pushchair repairers offer a selection of collection & delivery options which we will discuss with you if this is the determined option for warranty support. Please take care to repack the product in its original packaging and check that the product is secure when sending your pram or pushchair for repair. We do not take responsibility for any damage that occurs during transit to and from our authorised repairers. Redsbaby will cover the cost of shipping* your pram or pushchair to and from the pram repairer when the claim is made inside the warranty period.
*Redsbaby will cover the cost of shipping for spare parts and pram repairs within UK Mainland only. If you require warranty parts to be shipped to an address outside the UK Mainland (within the warranty claim period), Redsbaby will provide you with replacement parts free of charge, however you will be required to cover the cost of international shipping. In this instance, we will contact you to arrange payment. We do not offer pram and pushchair repairs outside of the UK Mainland.