YOUR PARTICULAR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN SECTION 12.4 BELOW.
Thank you for visiting our Site. These terms and conditions apply whenever you use this website or any related online or mobile service ("Site") owned or controlled and operated from time to time by or for Redsbaby Limited ("Redsbaby", "we", "us" or "our").
Redsbaby Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 10870212), whose registered office is at 5a Bear Lane, Southwark, London, SE1 0UH, United Kingdom.
The Terms also set out the terms and conditions on which we shall supply you with any Products from the Site. When ordering Products, you will be required to confirm your acceptance of the Terms, which govern the supply, sale and purchase of any Products. No other terms and conditions will apply, except any mandatory provisions of applicable law. Please read the Terms carefully before you order any Products from the Site. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for your reference. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from the Site.
In these Terms:
"Account" means any account for which a User has registered in order to purchase Products;
"Content" means any and all content accessible on or via the Site (including text, videos, music, sound, audio files, get-up, graphics, icons, designs, pictures, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, brands, logos, trade marks, data, statistics, information, messages, articles, blogs, notes, communications, ideas, advertisements, listings, links, compilations and other material, as well as their selection and arrangement);
"Product(s)" means physical products for sale through this Site, including prams and accessories;
"Supply Contract" means any contract between you and us for the supply of Product(s); and
"User" means any user of the Site.
In these Terms, words in the singular include the plural (and vice versa), any reference to "including", "other", "for example" or any similar words is without limitation, and any reference to “writing” or “written” includes (if successfully transmitted) email.
The Site is only intended for use by consumers resident in the United Kingdom ("Serviced Country") or by consumers resident elsewhere who wish to buy a Product on behalf of consumer(s) resident in the United Kingdom ("Relevant Overseas Customers"). The Products displayed on the Site are only available for purchase by individuals resident in the Serviced Country or by Relevant Overseas Customers on behalf of individuals resident in the Serviced Country. No order for the delivery of a Product will be accepted from any other person. Your payment-method billing address must be in the Serviced Country (or, for Relevant Overseas Customers, in your own country of residence), and Products will only be delivered to an address within the Serviced Country.
By placing an order for any Product through the Site, you warrant that you are:
(a) legally able and free to enter into binding contracts;
(b) at least 18 years old; and
(c) a resident of the Serviced Country and accessing the Site from that country (or a Relevant Overseas Customer and accessing the Site from your own country or from the Serviced Country).
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit order quantity and to refuse or cancel orders above the limit we set for any Product.
To place an order for a Product through the Site, you must first register an Account and obtain a username and password. You agree to maintain the security of your Account username and password and not to allow anyone else to use your username or password and not to disclose them to anyone else. YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ALL USE OF, AND ALL ACTIVITY CARRIED OUT UNDER, YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD ON THE SITE (WHETHER BY YOURSELF OR BY A THIRD PARTY WHO HAS BECOME AWARE OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH YOUR ACT OR OMISSION).
Any misuse of your registration details should be reported to our Customer Care team as soon as you become aware of such misuse. Please see section 12.12 below for our team’s contact details.
Details of Products contained in promotional materials, advertising or elsewhere on the Site or other websites do not constitute offers by us to supply such Products. Before confirming your order, you will be able to verify it and to correct mistakes, if any.
Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the Product(s) in your order, and we may or may not accept your order in our discretion, unless otherwise required under applicable law. Where we accept your order, we shall notify you of our acceptance by emailing you an acknowledgement of receipt and confirmation of your order ("Order Confirmation"). Unless otherwise required under applicable law, the Supply Contract between you and us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation. Without affecting your right of cancellation set out in section 10 below, you can cancel your order for a Product at no cost any time before we send the Order Confirmation relating to the Product. The status of a completed order will show on your Order Confirmation email and profile as “awaiting fulfilment”. After receipt of the Order Confirmation, you will have three working days during which you can notify us if you would like to change any details in your order. Please contact our Customer Care team to do this (and please see section 12.12 below for the contact details). Once the status of your completed order has changed to “reserved for delivery”, we cannot make any changes to your order, including any changes to the shipping address or applying any discount.
6.1 Delivery arrangements
We shall endeavour to fulfil your order by the estimated delivery date detailed in the Order Confirmation, which will usually be within 30 days after the date of the Order Confirmation. Please note that (unless otherwise specified on the relevant Product page of the Site or in the Order Confirmation) delivery estimates are just that: they are not guaranteed delivery dates and should not be relied on as such. As we process your order, we shall inform you by email if any Products that you order turn out to be unavailable.
We shall send you an email (a "Dispatch Confirmation") to your Account email address confirming the date on which the Product has been dispatched to you.
The shipping costs paid by you, in addition to the purchase price of the Product, provide for one delivery attempt. You shall be responsible for paying any further shipping costs if the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, and so we suggest that you request delivery to an address where the delivery can be signed for during business hours.
Some Products may be pre-ordered, but will not be dispatched or supplied until after a scheduled release date (which we reserve the right to modify). If such release date is postponed by longer than 30 days, you will be entitled to cancel your order by giving us written notice by email or any other communication options provided on the Site, including our cancellation form.
6.2 Product availability
While we shall make reasonable efforts to supply you with the Products on the Order Confirmation or Dispatch Confirmation, there may be occasions where we are unable to supply such Products. This may be as a result of: (a) the Products’ non-availability, even though we placed sufficient orders with our suppliers in time; (b) a pricing error on the Site, if such error entitles us under applicable law to cancel the Supply Contract and we so cancel the order without undue delay after discovering such error; or (c) other legal reasons that require us to withdraw the Products from sale. In this situation we shall contact you by email sent to your Account email address. If we cannot agree an alternative arrangement with you, we shall cancel your order in relation to the Products that we cannot supply, inform you of this by email and, if you have already paid for the relevant Products, refund the full amount that you have already paid us for those Products (including any delivery costs charged).
If the Site states that a Product is temporarily out of stock, the Product is not then in stock but may (at our discretion) be available for ordering. If you are able to place an order, we shall send you an Order Confirmation with the expected delivery date as soon as we have that information. If the Site states that a Product is currently unavailable, the Product is not then available for ordering, in which case we shall not know when or if the Product will be in stock again. If we decline to accept your order because a Product is not available, we may (at our discretion) email you to inform you that the Product is out of stock and then, if and when the Product is back in stock, email you to notify you that the Product is available again.
6.3 Late delivery
If we miss a confirmed (rather than estimated) deadline for delivery for any Products, you may cancel your order straightaway if: (a) we have refused to deliver the Products; (b) delivery within the confirmed delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or (c) you specifically informed us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential. In that case, if you do not wish to cancel your order straightaway (or you do not have the right to cancel for such a missed confirmed deadline), you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you choose to cancel your order for late delivery of Products under this section 6.3:
• You can do so for some or all of the Products, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value.
• If the Products have been delivered to you, you will need to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we shall pay for the costs of this. After you cancel your order, we shall refund any sums that you have paid to us for the cancelled Products and their delivery.
Unless you validly exercise your right to cancel the relevant Supply Contract (as explained in section 10 below), Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery to you (or, if relevant, to a carrier organised by you to collect them from us). Ownership of Products will only pass to you when we receive all sums payable in relation to them, including any delivery charges.
Unless otherwise specified in the Order Confirmation, Products will be shipped by standard postal delivery and are not capable of being tracked.
The price of any Products will be as quoted from time to time on the Site, except in cases of obvious error.
All Product prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes (including VAT). If, however, the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we shall adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
All Product prices exclude additional transaction fees and delivery charges, which will, before you place your Order, be indicated to you during the check-out process on the Site and added to the total amount due.
You may pay for Products by the methods of payment displayed on the payment page of the Site from time to time. No other methods of payment will be accepted. Payment will be in the currency indicated on the payment page of the Site.
Product prices, transaction fees and delivery charges are liable to change at any time, but such changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
It is possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some Products on the Site may be incorrectly priced. If, in such a case, the actual price of a Product is higher than that which is incorrectly displayed on the Site at the time when you place your order, we shall contact you as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we shall give you the option of (a) continuing to buy the Product at the correct price or (b) cancelling your order. In that case we shall not process your order until we have your instructions. If we cannot contact you using the contact details that you provided during the order process, we shall treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
If the actual price of a Product is lower than that which is incorrectly displayed on the Site at the time when you place your order, we shall supply that Product to you at the correct lower price. If, for pre-ordered Products, the actual price reduces by the date on which your order is dispatched, you will be charged the reduced price as at such date.
You will need to supply your payment method details when you place your order. Payment for Products and all relevant delivery charges is in advance. Your payment method will be charged just before your order is dispatched, made available or (as applicable) supplied. No orders will be fulfilled until your payment-method supplier has authorised the use of your payment method for payment.
Without affecting your cancellation and refund rights set out in section 10 below, we are so confident in our Products that we offer the additional rights set out in this section 9. You cannot, however, claim more than once under these Terms for the same remedy in relation to the same Product.
9.1 30-day Trial Period
If, within 30 days after the date when a pram has been dispatched to you, you are not entirely satisfied, you can return it back to us and we shall refund the purchase price (the "30-day Trial Period"). Please note that we do not accept returns on any markdown-priced prams under this section 9.1.
During the 30-day Trial Period, you may take your pram for a stroll on pathed streets and practice getting it in and out your car. If you decide the pram isn’t right for you, you can proceed with a return, following the process below.
To return your pram under this section 9.1, you must notify us of your decision by emailing us during 30-day the Trial Period (please see section 12.12 below for our email address) and we shall respond within five business days. For prompt processing of your return request, please be sure to include:
• the reason for the return (we use this feedback to improve our prams);
• your contact details;
• your order number; and
• the product batch number.
Once we have received your return notification, we shall acknowledge this by email and send you a return shipping label and arrange for collection, together with a return shipping cost.
Please note that, to return your item within the 30-day Trial Period, the pram must be packed in its original packaging. We do not accept returns under any circumstances when the packaging has been thrown away or is unusable. We can send you replacement packaging if you require, but this charge will be deducted from the refund amount. Please take care to repack the pram carefully.
Once we have received and inspected the pram, we shall contact you and arrange a refund of the purchase price (excluding the dispatch and return shipping costs) using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless you expressly agree otherwise. Please note that we only accept returned prams that show signs of normal wear and tear that you would expect in a 30‑day period. We do not accept broken, damaged or soiled prams.
The 30-day Trial Period begins on the date when your order is dispatched.
If two or more prams have been purchased in one order, we will only accept the return of one pram as part of the 30-day Trial Period process.
If you have placed an order during a promotion including a “gift with purchase”, and decide to return the pram within the 30-day Trial Period, you must return the pram and all corresponding items that made up the “gift with purchase”.
9.2 Changing your mind about the colour
We will happily swap your pram for another colour (subject to availability) if you change your mind within a period of 30 days from the date when your order is dispatched. Please ensure that your pram is unopened and in its original condition, then follow the colour change-of-mind returns process as set out below. Please note we do not accept returns on any markdown-priced prams under this section 9.2.
If you wish to return a pram under this section 9.2, email us within such 30-day period at our email address as provided in section 12.12 below, and we shall respond within five business days. For prompt processing of your return request, please be sure to include:
• the reason for return and the pram colour you wish to swap to;
• your contact details;
• your order number; and
• the product batch number.
Once we have received your return notification, we shall acknowledge this by email and send you a return shipping label and arrange for collection, together with a return shipping cost. Please note we do not cover the cost of shipping the returned pram, or shipping cost of the pram you wish to swap to for any colour change-of-mind return under this section 9.2.
9.3 2 + 1 Year Warranty
We offer a warranty for our Products for a period of 2 years from the date when your order is dispatched. To receive an extra 1-year warranty, simply log into your account within the first 3 months of your pram being dispatched and complete the short survey. This 2 + 1 Year Warranty is in accordance with the details set out in this section 9.3.
We reserve the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory, in which case we are willing to replace it with a similar model, colour, fabric or accessory during the 2 + 1 Year Warranty period.
The 2 + 1 Year Warranty applies to faults in material and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to user manuals and technical specifications, for a period of 2 + 1 years from the date of dispatch. The 2 + 1 Year Warranty includes all manufacturing defects relating to:
Prams and accessories:
• chassis, frame, wheels and adaptors;
• five-point harness buckle, padding, strapping and assembly; and
• all soft good seams, bindings and zippers.
If you discover a fault in a Product’s material or workmanship, and we inspect the Product and confirm that it is a fault, then we shall replace the Product or faulty part of the Product, or repair the fault if so notified and requested within the 24-month Warranty period.
If there is a major failure with a Product, you are entitled under this section 9.3:
• to reject the Product and to get a refund; or
• to reject the Product and to get a replacement, or one similar in value if reasonably available; or
• to obtain compensation for the drop in value of the Product as determined by us in our discretion.
If there is a minor failure with the Product, you are entitled under this section 9.3:
• to have the Product repaired or replaced; or
• to receive a refund of the cost of the Product.
In either case (i.e. whether there is a major or minor failure), we shall be entitled at our discretion (unless otherwise required by law) to choose whether: (a) to replace or (as the case may be) to repair the Product; or (b) to provide you with a refund or (as the case may be) compensation (provided that such refund may, to the extent lawfully permissible, be subject to a reduction that is appropriate in all the circumstances, e.g. as a result of any value received by you from use of the Product during the period between receipt of the Product and its return to us).
In the event that you elect a refund for a major failure, the Product must be returned to us, in its original packaging and condition at the time when the major failure was identified, and inspected by us to confirm the reported major failure of the Product. Following confirmation by us of the reported major failure, the refund will be arranged. No refund will be provided to you under this section 9.3 until the Product is returned to us or our nominated repair agent and the major failure confirmed.
To issue a 2 + 1 Year Warranty claim under this section 9.3, you will be required:
(a) to return the Product to us or our nominated repair agent in its original packaging;
(b) to present your receipt as proof of purchase; and
(c) to identify the defect in the Product.
2 + 1 Year Warranty notifications must be made by email to us at our email address, as stated in section 12.12 below.
We shall pay the reasonable expenses incurred by you as determined by us in our discretion in making a 2 + 1 Year Warranty claim.
You shall be liable for any transportation costs if the Product is not found to be faulty.
To the extent permitted by law, the following are not covered by the 2 + 1 Year Warranty under this section 9.3:
(i) failure or defects resulting from improper care or use;
(ii) normal wear and tear, including scratches to the pram frame;
(iii) scuffs and tears to leatherette handles/bumpers (in the case of prams);
(iv) any Product purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
(v) fading or discolouration of fabrics and materials due to cleaning and/or excessive sun exposure;
(vi) faulty or incorrect assembly of the Product by you;
(vii) installation of a part or accessory not compatible with the Product and/or not manufactured by us;
(viii) any modification or alteration not conducted or authorised by us;
(ix) corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance (in the case of prams);
(x) accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect;
(xi) damage to handle bar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use (in the case of prams);
(xii) airline/transport damage, in which case please check your Product carefully after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and, if required, submit your claim directly to your travel insurer/airline;
(xiii) consumer dissatisfaction with the Product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, colour or style (beyond the 30-day Trial Period);
(xiv) if the serial number has been damaged or removed; and/or
(xv) when the Product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Your product warranty is currently only valid in the country of purchase. This 2 + 1 Year Warranty does not apply where the Product is acquired for rental, hire or other commercial purposes.
9.4 Opt-in support call
To qualify for a support call, you must check the “opt-in support call” box during the check-out process. You must also type the nominated month in which you would like our Customer Care team to call you. During the nominated calendar month a member from our Customer Care team will contact you using the telephone details provided while placing your order. The team member will try to reach you three times over a period of five working days and leave you a voicemail message if possible. If they are unsuccessful in reaching you, they will send a follow-up support email and wait for you to get in touch.
If you have changed your phone number since placing their order, it is your responsibility to notify us. This can be done by emailing us or by calling our Customer Care team; please see section 12.12 below for our contact details.
The information on your rights set out in this section 10 is only valid if you are a resident of the Serviced Country. If so, such rights apply without affecting any rights that you may have under section 9 above. You cannot, however, claim under these Terms more than once for the same remedy in relation to the same Product.
• Cooling-off period. If you are contracting with us as a consumer, then, subject to the provisions of this section 10, you may cancel any Supply Contract for a Product ordered from us at any time from the date of conclusion of the Supply Contract (i.e. the date on which we send you the Order Confirmation) until the end of the period of 14 days after the date on which you received the Product.
References in these Terms to “your receipt” of Products (or equivalent expressions) include, where relevant, receipt by a third-party recipient that you have nominated to receive the Products concerned (other than our carrier).
• Refunds for cancellation. If you validly exercise your cancellation right in accordance with this section 10, we shall refund you:
(a) the price that you paid for the relevant Product; and
(b) any delivery costs that you have paid.
We are, however, permitted by law to reduce your refund for any Product (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way that would not be permitted in a shop.
Further, as permitted by law: (i) the maximum refund of delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method that we offer (as long as this is a common and generally acceptable method); and (ii) you shall, for a Product, be responsible for the direct cost of returning the Product to us (unless you are rejecting a faulty or misdescribed Product or ending the Supply Contract because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something that we have done wrong, in which case we shall pay for the costs of return).
To the fullest extent permitted under law, a refund of the purchase price and our delivery cost shall be the maximum extent of our liability in respect of the cancellation of the Supply Contract in question.
• Refund timescale. We shall process any such refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after:
(a) in the case of a Product (where we have not offered to collect it from you): the date on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us; or
(b) in the case of a Product (where you have not received it, or where you have received it but we have at our sole discretion offered to collect it from you): the date on which you inform us of your decision to cancel the Supply Contract.
• How to cancel. To cancel an order, you must let us know of your decision to cancel. You can do so by giving us any clear statement of your decision to cancel (and doing so before the end of the cooling-off period), including by completing and submitting a cancellation form. Please see our contact details at the end of these Terms, and please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us a cancellation notice in written form, your notice of cancellation is effective if, at the latest, it is in the last post (or sent electronically) before the end of the cooling-off period.
• Return arrangements. Where we have supplied a Product to you further to your order, then (unless we have at our sole discretion offered to collect it from you) you must send the Product to us (or hand it over to us) at the warehouse address stated in section 12.12 below, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days after the date on which you inform us of your decision to cancel the Supply Contract. The return of any Product under this section 10 shall be solely at your own cost and risk. If the Product cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier that delivered the Product to you, the costs should not exceed the amounts that we charged you for delivery. If we agree at our sole discretion to collect any Product from you, we reserve the right to charge you for our direct cost of collection. You are legally obliged to take reasonable care of any Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
• Loss of cancellation rights. In any event, you acknowledge that you cannot cancel a Supply Contract (nor return a Product and claim a refund) if the Product is made to your specifications or clearly personalised.
• Your rights as a consumer. Details of your statutory cancellation right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, will be provided in the Order Confirmation. Nothing in these Terms affects your rights as a consumer under law. In particular, as a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are defective or not as described. For example, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, each Product must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality, and during the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following: (a) up to 30 days: if your Product is faulty, then you can get an immediate refund; (b) up to six months: if your Product cannot be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund, in most cases; and (c) up to six years: if your Product does not last a reasonable length of time, you may be entitled to some money back. Those legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this section 10 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights may be available from your local citizens’ advice bureau, trading standards office or equivalent organisation.
If you return a Product to us for any reason other than a return under section 9 above or a cancellation under section 10 above (for instance, because you consider that the Product is defective or mis-described), we shall examine the returned Product and, where you are entitled to a refund, notify you of such entitlement via email within a reasonable period of time. We shall usually process any such refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days after the day on which we confirmed to you via email of your entitlement to a refund. We shall refund the price of such a defective Product in full, including any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs that you incur in returning the Product to us.
When processing any refund to you under these Terms, we shall refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless you expressly agree otherwise. If you used vouchers to pay for the Product, we may refund you in vouchers.
12.1 Written communications. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications that we send to you should be in writing. By registering an Account and placing orders via the Site, you accept that communication between you and us will be mainly electronic. We shall contact you by email to the email address provided by you when you register an Account or provide you with information by posting notices on the Site. For contractual purposes, you agree to those electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section 12.1 does not affect your rights under applicable laws.
12.2 Tickets. You may from time to time be able to place an order via the Site for tickets to certain events organised by us or on our behalf. Additional special terms and conditions apply to those tickets, in which case those will be posted to the relevant Site area. To the extent of any inconsistency between the provisions of these Terms and the provisions of those ticket terms and conditions, the provisions of the ticket terms and conditions shall prevail.
12.3 Safety information. YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO READ AND ADHERE TO THE GUIDANCE AND WARNINGS CONTAINED IN THE SAFETY INFORMATION CONCERNING THE USE OF PRODUCTS. A COPY OF THE SAFETY INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AS PART OF THE PRODUCT DOCUMENTATION.
12.4 Limitation of liability
• Unless and to the extent only that the following exclusions are incapable of exclusion by applicable law, the Site and Products are used by you at your risk and are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any guarantees, warranties, representations, terms or conditions of any kind (whether express or implied by legislation or operation of law).
• To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- we do not guarantee nor do we make any warranties or representations that the Site will be available at all or at any times or that it will be error-free, uninterrupted or secure;
- we shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site, or on any website linked to it;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations, terms and conditions of any kind (express or implied), including any implied warranties, terms or conditions of merchantability, fitness for purpose, satisfactory quality, title, non-infringement of intellectual property and other third-party rights in relation to the Site or any Products sold or otherwise made available on or via the Site;
- neither Redsbaby nor any of its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, successors and assignees or its or their respective officers, employees, agents or contractors (together, the "Redsbaby Parties" and each, a "Redsbaby Party") shall be liable to you for any indirect, special or consequential loss that is suffered or incurred by you in connection with the performance (or non-performance) of any Supply Contract (or with your use of, or inability to use, the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it), that was not foreseeable to both you and us when the Supply Contract was concluded, and that falls within any of the following categories:
i. loss of income or revenue;
ii. loss of business;
iii. loss of profits or contracts;
iv. loss of anticipated savings;
v. loss of data;
vi. loss of goodwill; and/or
vii. wasted management or office time;
- no Redsbaby Party shall be liable for any damage to your equipment or any computer software or system or loss of data that may result from use of the Site.
• Despite the preceding provisions of this section 12.4:
- Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or conditions. Where that is the case (and to such extent), the exclusions and limitations of liability in these Terms may not apply to you.
- Nothing in these Terms in any way limits our liability to you for: (1) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (2) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (3) any deliberate repudiatory breaches of these Terms or of any Supply Contract by us; (4) any loss or damage (whether financial or otherwise) that is a direct and foreseeable result of any breach of these Terms or of any Supply Contract on our part (and for this purpose, loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time of concluding the contract); (5) any breach by us of any warranties, terms or conditions implied into these Terms or any Supply Contract by applicable law, including any such implied term of title and quiet possession, correspondence with description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or correspondence with samples; and/or (6) any other liability (such as gross negligence or wilful misconduct) to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER UNDER LAW. If you would like information on such rights, you should contact your local citizens’ advice bureau, trading standards office or equivalent organisation
You agree to reimburse each Redsbaby Party (as defined in section 12.4 above) on written request in full for the amount of any and all claims, proceedings, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by such Redsbaby Party, in each case as a result of or in connection with: (a) any breach of any of your obligations, warranties, representations or undertakings under the Terms; and/or (b) any illegal use of your Account by any person(s).
12.6 Competitions, prize draws and promotions
We may from time to time run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you at the relevant time.
12.7 Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trade marks (registered or unregistered, and other Product names and all associated logos and other device marks associated with such titles and names), database rights and other intellectual property rights in and to the Site are exclusively owned by Redsbaby, its affiliates or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means (in whole or in part) without Redsbaby’s prior written permission. Redsbaby grants you a limited licence to access and use the Site and to print any page of the Site to which you have properly gained lawful access solely for your personal, non-commercial reference, as long as you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. All rights to use, reproduce, copy and extract any Content not expressly specified in the Terms are reserved by Redsbaby absolutely.
Any use of the Site or the Content (other than as specifically authorised in the Terms or separately permitted in writing by Redsbaby) is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use may also violate applicable laws (such as copyright and trade-mark laws) and applicable communications statutes and regulations.
Any licence granted to you under the Terms is revocable at any time (and with or without reason), except to the extent that such licence is required by you to use any Product purchased by you via the Site. All moral rights of the respective authors of any Content are hereby asserted.
12.8 Suspension and termination
We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate the provision of any part of the Site or restrict your access to it without any prior notice to you and without any further formality where (by way of example and without limitation): (a) there is a regulatory or statutory change limiting our ability to provide such part of the Site; and/or (b) any event (such as a technical difficulty, capacity problem or communications failure) beyond our reasonable control prevents us from continuing to provide such part of the Site. No such suspension or termination on ground (b) will affect any entitlement to a refund that you may have under any Supply Contract or under applicable law.
12.9 Events beyond our control
We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under any Supply Contract that is caused by any event, act, omission or circumstance beyond our reasonable control ("Relevant Event"). A Relevant Event includes any strike, lock-out or other industrial action (other than by Redsbaby staff), civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks (including the world wide web) and the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government).
Our performance of any Supply Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Relevant Event continues, and we shall have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We shall use reasonable endeavours to bring the Relevant Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Supply Contract may be performed despite the Relevant Event. If we are prevented from, or delayed in, performance of any Supply Contract by any Relevant Event for a continuous period of more than 30 days, either party may terminate such Supply Contract with immediate effect on written notice, in which case neither party shall have any liability to the other party (but without affecting any rights and remedies that arose before such termination).
12.10 Changes to these Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the Site and/or to these Terms from time to time. We shall notify you of any changes to these Terms by posting the modified Terms on the Site (including the date on which these Terms were last modified). If you use the Site after we have posted such changes, you will, by continuing to use the Site, be agreeing to be bound by the modified Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the modified Terms, you should not continue to use the Site.
For each Supply Contract, the version of these Terms in force at the time when you order the relevant Products from us will apply to the Supply Contract, unless: (a) any change to these Terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you); or (b) we notify you of any changes to these Terms before we send you the Order Confirmation (in which case we shall assume that you have accepted such changes, unless you notify us to the contrary within the cooling-off period, as set out under section 10 above).
If, after concluding the Supply Contract, we need to change these Terms as they apply to the Supply Contract, we shall contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the Supply Contract if you are not happy with the changes. You may cancel either for all the affected Products or just the Products that you have yet to receive. If you choose to cancel, you will need to return (at our cost) any relevant Products that you have already received and we shall arrange a full refund of the price that you have paid, including any delivery charges.
12.11 Other important terms
Notices. Except as otherwise specified in these Terms, all notices given by you to us must be given to us at the email or postal address set out in section 12.12 below. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address that you provide to us when registering an Account or by posting notices on the Site. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site, 24 hours after an email is sent, or five days after the date of posting of any letter (whichever occurs first). In proving service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email, that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
Public statements. You must not release to the public any news release, advertising material, promotional material or any other form of publicity relating to any of the Redsbaby Parties without our prior written permission.
Assignability. You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise dispose of any of your rights under these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, any Supply Contract is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assignees. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any Supply Contract (or any of your rights or obligations under it) without our prior written consent.
Entire agreement. These Terms (including all provisions incorporated by reference in these Terms) contain the entire agreement, and supersede any previous agreement (whether oral or written), between Redsbaby and you in relation to the subject-matter of these Terms, including for the purposes of each Supply Contract. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
Prevalence. Except as otherwise specified in these Terms, in the event of any inconsistency between the provisions set out in these Terms and any other terms and conditions referred to in these Terms, the provisions set out in these Terms shall prevail. For this purpose, however, an omission (whether deliberate or inadvertent) shall not be understood as giving rise to an inconsistency.
No partnership etc. No partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
Third-party rights. These Terms are not intended to confer, and do not confer, any rights or remedies on any person other than the parties to these Terms, except that any Redsbaby Party may enforce any right or remedy expressly conferred on such Redsbaby Party under these Terms.
Non-waiver. Failure by either party to insist on strict performance of, or to exercise any right or remedy under, these Terms or any Supply Contract shall not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy and shall not relieve the defaulting party from compliance with such party's obligations. A waiver by either party of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by either party shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is notified to the other party in writing (and in accordance with section 12.12 below in the case of such a notice to us).
Severability. If any provision(s) of these Terms or of any Supply Contract is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court or other authority of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid, lawful and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Governing law and jurisdiction. Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law (for example, to give effect to your rights as a consumer under the law of the country in which you are resident), these Terms, each Supply Contract and any related dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) shall be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to bring any action(s) in any other court(s) of competent jurisdiction.
12.12 Contact us
If you have any queries concerning any of these Terms, our Products or your order, please contact our Customer Care team:
• For warranty queries: email@example.com
• For all other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our warehouse address for returns is: Core Fulfilment, Att: Redsbaby Returns, Units 1-3 Orion Park, Orion Way, Crewe CW1 6NG, United Kingdom.
Your right to change your mind under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you are a consumer resident in the UK, you have certain rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. For most products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and to receive a refund.
When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in relation to:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- products that become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How long do you have to change your mind?
If you have bought one of our physical products, you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- your goods are split into several deliveries over different days – in which case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods; or
- your goods are for regular delivery over a set period – in which case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the goods.
Telling us you have changed your mind. If you have changed your mind, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Email. Email our Customer Care team at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the cancellation form on our website.
- By post. Print off a copy of the cancellation form, complete it and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us as that address, including the information required in the form.
Returning goods after ending the contract. If you tell us you have changed your mind after goods have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us at your own cost. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please email our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. You must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us that you wish to end the contract. If we are collecting the goods from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. The costs of collection will be the same as our charges for standard delivery.
What we will refund and how. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. We may, however, make deductions, as described below:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
When your refund will be made. If we have not offered to collect the goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information on how to return a product to us, please see above. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
Ticket refunds. Please note that the above information does not, however, apply to refunds of tickets. Please see the relevant ticket terms and conditions for details of ticket refunds, where available.
Last modified: 5 April 2018
This Site is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect any data relating to children.
Redsbaby is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Email address: email@example.com
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data change during your relationship with us.
The Site may contain links to other online or mobile sites. We are not responsible and accept no liability for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
The term “personal data”, or “personal information”, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (i.e. anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together follows:
• Identity Data includes your first name, maiden name, last name, user name or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and/or gender.
• Contact Data includes your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products that you have purchased from us.
• Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your log-in data, browser type and version, time-zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices that you use to access the Site.
• Profile Data includes your user name and password, purchases or orders made by you, and your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use the Site.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and (if relevant) third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this would include details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract that we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract that we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with products). If so, we shall notify you if this is the case at the time.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
• Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact and Transaction Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data that you provide when you:
- order our products;
- create an account on the Site;
- subscribe to our publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or
- give us some feedback.
• Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with the Site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
• Third-party sources: We may receive personal data about you from various third-party sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from:
(a) analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
(b) social networks such as Facebook and Instagram based inside and/or outside the EU; and
(c) search information providers such as Google and Bing based inside and/or outside the EU.
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, fulfilment and delivery services such as PayPal (Europe) based inside the EU and Core Fulfilment based in the UK.
We shall only use your personal data when the law allows us to do so. Most commonly, we shall use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• where we need to perform any contract that we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (such as a contract for the sale of one of our products via the Site);
• where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override our (or such third party’s) interests; and/or
• where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Please refer to the Glossary to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we shall rely on to process your personal data.
We do not generally rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than, if you agree to receive such communications, in relation to the sending of third-party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to such marketing at any time by contacting us.
Purposes for using your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways that we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground that we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing (including basis of legitimate interest)
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) managing payments, fees and charges; and
(b) collecting and recovering money owed to us
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
To manage our relationship with you, including:
(b) asking you to leave a review or to take part in a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products)
To enable you to take part in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products, to develop them and to expand our business)
To administer and protect our business and the Site (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of any such advertising we serve to you
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products, to develop them, to expand our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve the Site, products, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products, to keep the Site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products and to expand our business)
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain uses of personal data, particularly around marketing and advertising, where relevant.
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products and offers may be relevant for you (which we refer to as “marketing”).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or bought products from us or if you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or registered for a promotion and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party outside the Redsbaby group of companies for marketing purposes.
If, at any time, you would like us to stop using your personal information or to correct any factual inaccuracies, just contact us by email or post. Be sure to state "Opt-out" in the subject line, and to include your full name, registered user ID (if any) and email address in the message.
Change of purpose
We shall only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected the data, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use such data for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you would like to get an explanation of how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we shall notify you and explain the legal basis on which we intend to rely.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, if and to the extent that this is required or permitted by law.
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in section 4 above.
• Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary at section 10 below.
• External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary at section 10 below.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may share your personal data within the Redsbaby group of companies, which will involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Also, some of our External Third Parties are based outside the EEA, so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we strive to ensure that a similar degree of protection is afforded to such data by ensuring that at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
• transferring your personal data to a country, organisation or sector that has, at the time of transfer, been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
• using specific forms of contract approved by the European Commission that give personal data the same protection it has within Europe; and/or
• transferring data to a provider based in the US if such provider is part of the Privacy Shield, which requires it to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
For further details of such safeguards, please see the European Commission’s website.
Please contact us if you would like further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach, and we shall notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected such data, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your personal data: please see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
• right of access to your personal data;
• right to rectification of your personal data;
• right to erasure of your personal data;
• right to restriction of processing of your personal data;
• right to portability of your personal data;
• right to object to processing of your personal data;
• right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling); and
• right to withdraw consent to processing of your personal data.
To find out more about these rights, please see section 10 below and the ICO’s website (www.ico.org.uk).
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). We may, however, charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in those circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data are not disclosed to any person that has no right to receive such data. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we shall notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Performance of a Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
Internal Third Parties means other companies in the Redsbaby group of companies (acting as processors), which are based in Australia and provide certain administration services to us.
External Third Parties means:
• Service providers (acting as processors) based in the UK, the EU, Australia or the USA who provide us with certain payment, warehousing, logistics and other fulfilment services in relation to the sale and distribution of our products (such as PayPal (Europe) based in the EU and Core Fulfilment based in the UK), or with certain website development, IT, system administration and market-intelligence services (such as Web Profits, based in Australia).
• Professional advisers (acting as processors or joint controllers), including lawyers, bankers, accountants and insurers, who are based in the UK or Australia and provide their respective professional services to us.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities (acting as processors or joint controllers), which are based in the UK or Australia and may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In certain circumstances, you have the following legal rights in relation to your personal data:
Right of access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing such data.
Right of rectification of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, although we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data that you provide to us.
Right to erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for our continuing to process such data. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Please note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Right to restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you would like us to establish the accuracy of such data; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Right to portability of your personal data to you or to a third party. If you so request, we shall provide you, or a third party that you have chosen, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information that you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Right to object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you believe that it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information that override your rights and freedoms.
Right not to be subject to automated decision-making (including profiling) where that would have a significant effect on you. We do not in fact engage in such activities, so this right will not, in practice, be relevant in the context of your use of the Site.
Right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. This will not, however, affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We shall inform you if that is the case at the time when you withdraw your consent.
This version was last modified on the date noted below, and historic versions can be obtained by contacting us.
Last modified: 5 April 2018
This Cookies Policy applies whenever you use this website or any related online or mobile service ("Site") owned or controlled and operated from time to time by or for Redsbaby Limited ("Redsbaby", "we", "us" or "our").
Cookies are widely used to allow websites to function efficiently. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that (depending on your browser settings) is deposited on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, mobile phone or other smart device (each, a “device”) when you visit an online or mobile site, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive. The cookie may be sent back to that site when you visit again, and may then be used by the server to identify and track your use of the site
There are two main types of cookies. A “session cookie” is a temporary cookie that only remains in the cookie file of your device until you leave a website. A “persistent” cookie is a long-term cookie that will be stored by your device until its set expiry date (unless you delete it before the expiry date).
We use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site or to use a shopping cart.
• Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, to greet you by name and to remember your preferences.
• Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Strictly necessary – to associate a transaction with a Paypal payment.
Functionality – to enable users to share content with a range of social media platforms.
Targeting – used in a remarketing context to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
We may introduce further types of cookie from time to time to improve your experience of the Site. If we do so, we shall update the list above to note any further main cookies used on the Site.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If, however, you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
Please remember that, if you wish to disable cookies, you will need to do this each time that you visit the Site.
Our Cookies Policy does not cover any third-party online or mobile sites that are linked to the Site. If you click through to those sites, they may set cookies on your device. To understand which cookies are used by those third parties and how they use your data, please read their privacy and cookies policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for those third-party sites.
Rejecting and deleting cookies
If, however, you decide to disable or delete any cookies, some services or features on the Site (especially interactive features) may not work properly. Disabling or deleting cookies may also affect your ability to use other websites.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark any such query for the attention of our data privacy manager.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may at any time update or otherwise modify this Cookies Policy. We will notify you of any changes to our Cookies Policy by posting the modified Cookies Policy on the Site.
Last modified: 5 April 2018
Black Friday Cyber Monday and Cyber Sale Terms & Conditios:
Up to 60% off across entire store. Discounts apply to selected products and the reduced price will be displayed on the product page. Black Friday Cyber Monday Promotion runs from Friday 29th November 2019 to 11.59pm Monday 02nd December 2019. The Cyber Sale runs from Tuesday 3rd December to 11.59pm Sunday 15th December. Redsbaby reserves the right to withdraw any items from the promoton as well as withdraw or extend the promotion period. Gift cards are not included.